In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
- pa4ortho on Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Jim CRNA on Medical Professionals
- Mark A on About the author
- What you will find hereThis web site is devoted to empowering you, the reader, to care for your loved ones and yourself when there’s no other choice. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you richly in 2016 and beyond. – Doc Cindy … Continue reading →
- What you will find here
Category Archives: Cholera
Fish Antibiotics – Step 2: Ciprofloxacin
[Review of series to date: If you’ve given up on getting your doctor to prescribe extra antibiotics for stockpiling or perhaps merely want to supplement your limited stores, you may be considering the “fish antibiotic” route. This series of articles … Continue reading
Posted in Acute diseases, Anthrax, Anthrax, Antibiotics, Asthma/COPD, Bronchitis, Cholera, Chronic bronchitis, COPD, Cough, Diarrhea, Diarrhea, Difficulty urinating, Diseases, Fish antibiotics, Flank pain, Frequent urination, Gonorrhea, Lung disease, Over-the-counter meds, Pneumonia, Prescription Medications, Skin infection, Slide show, STD, Symptoms, Urinary tract infection Tagged Anthrax, Antibacterial, Cefalexin, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin, TEOTWAWKI, Urinary tract infection 1 Comment
Protected: I.V.Fluids for Stockpiling
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Posted in Cholera, Dehydration, Diarrhea, Equipment, Medical archives, Medical Kit, Medical Professionals Only, Medical Supplies - see Supplies, Stomach flu Enter your password to view comments.
Week 22 – Question of the Week: Can you give an IV without IV access, or, Have you tried hypodermoclysis?
Week 22: 2011-10-12 (non-consecutive weeks) Suppose your child has vomited for days and is too weak to walk. The grid is down and the hospital is closed, their generator having run out of fuel. You have no idea where to … Continue reading
Cholera – Lessons from Haiti
Haiti had not experienced a cholera epidemic in over a century. The January 2010 earthquake changed that. In the wake of the destruction and misery, cholera paid a visit. By October 2010 an epidemic had been identified. By six weeks later 91,770 cases … Continue reading