In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
- What you will find hereThis web site is devoted to empowering you, the reader, to care for your loved ones and yourself when there’s no other choice. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you richly in 2016 and beyond. – Doc Cindy … Continue reading →
- What you will find here
Category Archives: Education
Antibiotic Indications and Dose
Suppose you were at sea and went into labor. What would you do without a doctor on board? The same question could be asked of any situation where a woman went into labor without a doctor or midwife available. I’ve … Continue reading
Enjoy the following free podcasts with Doc Cindy and her guests September 20, 2013 at 11:00PM (CST) · 1 hour 7 minutes Do you have symptoms? Does your neighbor? Odds are, at least one of you does (or will, before … Continue reading
Recently I came upon a wonderful free medical ap, namely the Visible Body, Human Anatomy Atlas. I wish such a great tool had been available in my medical school days, but it’s never too late. The Skeletal System section of … Continue reading
I have heart, lung, & mobility issues. Most prepping info assumes one is young & healthy. I’ve had a heart attack (at age 49), asthma & both lungs filled with blood clots, lung collapse, low efficiency lungs, on oxygen & many meds. I’ve fought this de-conditioning my whole life (am 57), but can no longer even manage house work.
So, hiking out isn’t feasible. What do you recommend for people in this situation?
For anyone who wants to practice their suturing skills, check out www.sim-vivo.com. They sell the best, most affordable practice suture I’ve found. They also offer free training videos and sell practice suture modules that are great for learning. It’s not … Continue reading
Sound like an advertising blitz? Well, it isn’t. Recently I ordered some books to use in conjunction with my Survival Medicine classes. Among them is Practical Plastic Surgery for Nonsurgeons by Nadine Semer, MD. When including her book as a … Continue reading
Starting March 2, 2013 I’ll be adding a series of free podcasts on various topics related to medical prepping, in affiliation with the Preparedness Radio Network. To begin I’ll be joining Sylvia of the Christian Home Keeper, who kindly invited … Continue reading
*** SPECIAL OFFER: FREE DVD – BASIC SUTURING with Doc Cindy CLICK HERE Autographed book Armageddon Medicine, How to Be Your own Doctor in 2012 and Beyond Plus FREE CD of your choice . . .