In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
Category Archives: Armageddon Medicine
If you’re new to the whole concept of fish antibiotics, there are a few basics you need to know. These are not antibiotics made out of fish. Neither are they micro-pills you must cram down your guppy’s throat. In general they are pills or capsules of the same size and strength humans use.
Although you cannot buy human or even dog antibiotics in the U.S. without a legal prescription, a federal loophole allows these same antibiotics to be sold over-the-counter for aquarium use. (Most physicians and pharmacists are unaware of this exemption.) Many of these so-called fish antibiotics are the same quality and dosage as human antibiotics (USP grade, AB-rated generics). Those who purchase these products are implicitly agreeing to use these antibiotics for aquarium purposes only. Continue reading
Starting March 2, 2013 I’ll be adding a series of free podcasts on various topics related to medical prepping, in affiliation with the Preparedness Radio Network. To begin I’ll be joining Sylvia of the Christian Home Keeper, who kindly invited … Continue reading
*** SPECIAL OFFER: FREE DVD – BASIC SUTURING with Doc Cindy CLICK HERE Autographed book Armageddon Medicine, How to Be Your own Doctor in 2012 and Beyond Plus FREE CD of your choice . . .
If you don’t have a peak flow meter, get one. Perhaps neither you nor your family suffer from asthma or COPD, but no doubt someone you know does. If you are going to be a medical provider for anyone beyond … Continue reading