In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
Category Archives: Yeast infection
As of 2016 most preppers are well aware of OTC “fish antibiotics” intended for aquarium use. If the concept is new to you, please search this site for earlier articles, including yearly updates.
In reviewing several fish antibiotic web sites, I see certain retailers continue to offer ketoconazole, which is not an antibiotic, but rather an antifungal. Ketoconazole is sold right along with common antibiotics such as penicillin, likely leading the uninformed reader to wrongly conclude that they are equally safe and effective for bacterial illnesses such as pneumonia and strep throat, which ketoconazole is not. Continue reading
[Original publication date 2-24-11. Content and links checked and updated 5-21-16.] Have a cold? Take an antibiotic? Ear pain? Take an antibiotic. Acne? Take an antibiotic. That’s what people think anyway.