In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
- What you will find hereThis web site is devoted to empowering you, the reader, to care for your loved ones and yourself when there’s no other choice. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you richly in 2016 and beyond. – Doc Cindy … Continue reading →
- What you will find here
Category Archives: Chronic diseases
[Original publication date 2-24-11. Content and links checked and updated 5-21-16.] Have a cold? Take an antibiotic? Ear pain? Take an antibiotic. Acne? Take an antibiotic. That’s what people think anyway.
Since this information was first posted November 2010, a few things have changed. My book is no longer “upcoming.” It’s available for purchase on this very website! Primatene Mist is no longer available OTC, though it may be again someday. … Continue reading
Since this information was originally published on Survivalblog.com in 2010, Obamacare has brought BIG changes to the health care system. None of these changes have made it any easier to stockpile medicines – in fact, quite the reverse is true. Though I … Continue reading
The best suture material I have found that anyone can purchase online is the brand Unify, available through Amazon and elsewhere. For suturing of skin wounds, the 3-0 and 4-0 Nylon are most useful to have on hand, though having … Continue reading
The bad news: treating blood pressure without access to current medications will be a challenge for many at TEOTWAWKI. The good news: dietary changes alone can make a significant difference. All you need to do is eat 8 to 10 servings … Continue reading
In an era without easy access to antibiotics, saving your precious penicillin for a serious pneumonia would be wise. So what do you do if you have a (mild) case of impetigo, or perhaps a yeast rash in a skin … Continue reading
I have heart, lung, & mobility issues. Most prepping info assumes one is young & healthy. I’ve had a heart attack (at age 49), asthma & both lungs filled with blood clots, lung collapse, low efficiency lungs, on oxygen & many meds. I’ve fought this de-conditioning my whole life (am 57), but can no longer even manage house work.
So, hiking out isn’t feasible. What do you recommend for people in this situation?
Many preppers know about the benefits of Primatene Mist, the only OTC inhaler for asthma (and also useful for COPD and severe allergic reactions). Though doctors rarely recommend this medication due to increased risk of elevated heart or rate or … Continue reading
As I watched the geysers and steamers spew forth mineral water at Yellowstone park, I was reminded of the mineral-deficiency diseases. Don’t forget these essential nutrients in your prepping. Without CHROMIUM your blood sugar may rise and your children’s growth … Continue reading