In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
- What you will find hereThis web site is devoted to empowering you, the reader, to care for your loved ones and yourself when there’s no other choice. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you richly in 2016 and beyond. – Doc Cindy … Continue reading →
- What you will find here
Tag Archives: Antibacterial
As of 2016 most preppers are well aware of OTC “fish antibiotics” intended for aquarium use. If the concept is new to you, please search this site for earlier articles, including yearly updates.
In reviewing several fish antibiotic web sites, I see certain retailers continue to offer ketoconazole, which is not an antibiotic, but rather an antifungal. Ketoconazole is sold right along with common antibiotics such as penicillin, likely leading the uninformed reader to wrongly conclude that they are equally safe and effective for bacterial illnesses such as pneumonia and strep throat, which ketoconazole is not. Continue reading
[Original publication date 2-24-11. Content and links checked and updated 5-21-16.] Have a cold? Take an antibiotic? Ear pain? Take an antibiotic. Acne? Take an antibiotic. That’s what people think anyway.
In an era without easy access to antibiotics, saving your precious penicillin for a serious pneumonia would be wise. So what do you do if you have a (mild) case of impetigo, or perhaps a yeast rash in a skin … Continue reading
If you fear that one day you may be on your own, and if you want to make sure you or a loved won’t die of diarrhea, you must know how to cure C diff. Without treatment, this infection is … Continue reading
[Review of series to date: If you’ve given up on getting your doctor to prescribe extra antibiotics for stockpiling or perhaps merely want to supplement your limited stores, you may be considering the “fish antibiotic” route. This series of articles … Continue reading
If you’ve given up on getting your doctor to prescribe extra antibiotics for stockpiling or perhaps merely want to supplement your limited stores, you may be considering the “fish antibiotic” route. This series of articles in aimed at discussing the … Continue reading
Today I wandered down to Ohio Amish country to check out the local feed store. They had quite a variety of antibiotics, a few of which you might consider procuring. The primary reason to use these would be to save … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
After reading Seven Antibiotics to Stockpile and Why, readers have asked what dose of antibiotics to stockpile. As a general rule, I suggest that you not request multiple strengths of a single medicine, as few if any doctors would agree … Continue reading
The following article was written for SurvivalBlog, Friday, February 18, 2011. The full article may be found at: http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/02/seven_antibiotics_to_stockpile.html Dr. Koelker now serves as SurvivalBlog’s Medical Editor * * * Assuming your personal physician will help you stockpile … Continue reading