In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
- What you will find hereThis web site is devoted to empowering you, the reader, to care for your loved ones and yourself when there’s no other choice. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you richly in 2016 and beyond. – Doc Cindy … Continue reading →
- What you will find here
Category Archives: Symptoms
[Original publication date 2-24-11. Content and links checked and updated 5-21-16.] Have a cold? Take an antibiotic? Ear pain? Take an antibiotic. Acne? Take an antibiotic. That’s what people think anyway.
Enjoy the following free podcasts with Doc Cindy and her guests September 20, 2013 at 11:00PM (CST) · 1 hour 7 minutes Do you have symptoms? Does your neighbor? Odds are, at least one of you does (or will, before … Continue reading
I have heart, lung, & mobility issues. Most prepping info assumes one is young & healthy. I’ve had a heart attack (at age 49), asthma & both lungs filled with blood clots, lung collapse, low efficiency lungs, on oxygen & many meds. I’ve fought this de-conditioning my whole life (am 57), but can no longer even manage house work.
So, hiking out isn’t feasible. What do you recommend for people in this situation?
*** SPECIAL OFFER: FREE DVD – BASIC SUTURING with Doc Cindy CLICK HERE Autographed book Armageddon Medicine, How to Be Your own Doctor in 2012 and Beyond Plus FREE CD of your choice . . .
Many preppers know about the benefits of Primatene Mist, the only OTC inhaler for asthma (and also useful for COPD and severe allergic reactions). Though doctors rarely recommend this medication due to increased risk of elevated heart or rate or … Continue reading
[Review of series to date: If you’ve given up on getting your doctor to prescribe extra antibiotics for stockpiling or perhaps merely want to supplement your limited stores, you may be considering the “fish antibiotic” route. This series of articles … Continue reading