In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Search this site
Armageddon Medicine Instruction Manual
Click IMAGE above for info
SECURE SHOPPING CART for Credit Card or PayPal
Topics for Every Prepper
- What you will find here
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2016
- Antibiotics – 5 Reasons to Avoid Them – Yeast Infection, MRSA, Resistance, Diarrhea, and Allergy
- Human Nature and Why Socialism (and Socialized Medicine) Won’t Work
- Broken Bones, Dementia, and the End of the World – Introduction
- Asthma and COPD – Part II – OTC Medications – Update
- How to get your doctor to help you stockpile medicine – Update
- Medical Bartering, Part 2 – OTC Medications
- Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Fish Antibiotic Update 2015
What Readers Are Saying
- pa4ortho on Medical Bartering, Part 1 of 5 – Introduction
- Jim CRNA on Medical Professionals
- Mark A on About the author
- What you will find hereThis web site is devoted to empowering you, the reader, to care for your loved ones and yourself when there’s no other choice. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you richly in 2016 and beyond. – Doc Cindy … Continue reading →
- What you will find here
Category Archives: Stomach flu
Protected: I.V.Fluids for Stockpiling
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Posted in Cholera, Dehydration, Diarrhea, Equipment, Medical archives, Medical Kit, Medical Professionals Only, Medical Supplies - see Supplies, Stomach flu Enter your password to view comments.
Are you prepared to prevent 99% of infections?
Image via Wikipedia Infections in human beings are caused by a frightening array of microorganisms. Bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, worms, amoeba, parasites, and prions invade the human body, spreading fear and misery throughout the world. In a very real sense, … Continue reading
Posted in Acne, Acute diseases, Bronchitis, Common cold, Diarrhea, Diseases, Ear infection, Eye infection, Laryngitis, Medical archives, Pink eye, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Skin, Skin infection, Sore throat, STD, Stomach flu, Strep throat, Thrush, Urinary tract infection, Vomiting Tagged Bacteria, Foodborne illness, Infection, Infectious disease, Microorganism, Prevention, Rationing, Sexually transmitted disease 7 Comments
Ten Essential OTC Medications to Stockpile
Are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs really worth stockpiling? As a family physician my answer is a resounding yes. Most of the following were actually prescription medications when first released. (In higher dosages, several still are.) Although other OTC drugs are worth … Continue reading
Posted in Acetaminophen - Tylenol, Antibacterial topical, Anxiety, acute, Arthritis, Bacitracin, Bonine - meclizine, Common cold, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dramamine - meclizine, GERD / Acid reflux, Ibuprofen, Kidney stone, Meclizine, Medical archives, Nausea, OTC Nausea/vomiting meds, OTC NSAIDs, OTC Pain meds, Over-the-counter meds, Pain, Perennial Favorites, Rash, Skin, Stomach flu, Toothache, Vomiting Tagged Conditions and Diseases, Diaper rash, Food and Drug Administration, Health, Ibuprofen, Over-the-counter drug, Pharmacy, Prescription drug 8 Comments