Week 9: 2011-05-05
Today I’m asking our professionals to comment on the following question:
At TEOTWAWKI, how far are you prepared to stray from your area of expertise?
Would a veterinarian be willing to perform an appendectomy? As an EMT do you feel prepared to treat pneumonia? Is a geriatrician happy to deliver a newborn? Please answer from the perspective of your own training and additional experience.
Readers are welcome to post responses, questions, and comments below.
Check back soon and see what our panel of over 120 professionals has to say.
- How to Get Your Doctor to Help You Stockpile Medicine (armageddonmedicine.net)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth . . . Answers for TEOTWAWKI (armageddonmedicine.net)
- Week 3 – Question of the Week: Should preppers get the rabies vaccine? (armageddonmedicine.net)
- Week 4 – Question of the Week: What are the best foods for stockpiling? (armageddonmedicine.net)
- Sex and TEOTWAWKI (armageddonmedicine.net)